Wednesday 17 February 2010

Final planning

Hi again.

I've received some answers to my proposal for the final planning of this project. Some countries have problems of having more than one session a month, others don't have classes, others finish earlier and others have exams. After a search of possibilities here is my proposal, which I hope will be fine for everybody:

Next session: March 3rd (Portugal is asking the questions)
Following sessions: March 24th, April 14th, May 19th (2 countries will ask the questions), June 9th.

I think it will be possible for the countries, on May 19th, to ask the questions and to receive all the answers as we are almost professionals with our videoconferences.

I still don't know what Poland, Italy, England and Lithuania think about it but I hope you agree. If Spain cannot join us on one of the March sessions, it will be ok as you haven't missed a session so far. You just have to let us know you won't be present.

See you soon.

António

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Antonio, I have been really busy with all our students doing their french and spanish exams.
    We are ok for all the dates, as far as I am aware.
    Looking forward to them and I hope people are still enjoying this project. it is a very valuable project and my students are learning a lot from it.

    ReplyDelete